cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Syclo With IOT (Internet Of Things)

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Has SAP come up with any new ideas of integrating Syclo with IOT. I tried researching on that but I am not any helpful materials.

For example, RoundsManager is basically used for technician who go on rounds and enter the current and previous reading which gets updated in SAP. Can it be automated wherein when the reading goes above a threshold limit, automatically the notification should get created and should get updated in SAP.

Also, can we import Odata services in agentry? I have seen an option in agentry wherein, we have OData Service connection. Has this been implemented by anyone? I guess if this can be done, it can open doors for many new processes.

Please suggest. It would be helpful.

Regards,

Bino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bino,

You can implement IoT to automatically create notifications but in my opinion it's totally decoupled from Rounds Manager.

Let's say that you have a sensor connected to your system and when it reaches a threshold an event creating the notification is triggered in SAP. Then the only link with rounds manager is that you have to make sure when this notification is created that it will be assigned to the right technician that uses Agentry Rounds Manager.

For the 2nd questions. Yes, you can consume OData services from Agentry: Configuring OData Back-end Connections for Agentry Applications - Administration Overview - SAP Libr...

Answers (0)