cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigated users excluded from dashboards

0 Kudos

Hi,

I realize this might be a very stupid question, but I can't seem to find the answer to it.

In my dashboard pie charts, I used to be able to see open risks as well as mitigated users. Since a few months however I'm not able to see them anymore. Mitigated users are excluded from my dashboards.

Anyone know how to include them again in my dashboards?

Current view:

View I used to have with inclusion of the mitigated users:

• We are on GRC AC 10.1 SP 11
  • Users are mitigated and when I run an ad hoc risk analysis they appear with an indication that they are mitigated.
  • If I drill down on the dashboards I cannot find any users that are mitigated, so they are definitely excluded from the reports.
  • Config parameter 1030 (include mitigated risks) is set to YES
  • Config parameter 1021 (consider org rules for other applications) is set to NO (users are not mitigated on org level)

Any tips, hints, thoughts or advise is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks for all suggestions

The issue was resolved with the implementation of SAP Note 2230355 - Access Dashboards should always include risk remediation

Best regards,

Tom

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

As you have already set 1030 to YES, can you try running the Batch Risk Analysis in Full sync and check if the mitigated user details are populated in the dashboards.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Have you tried running Batch Risk Analysis please? The Dashboard reports run fine post this activity in most cases. To Navigate -->SPRO-> GRC -> Access Control -> Sync Jobs->Access risk analysis->Batch risk analysis ->Execute batch risk analysis.

Regards,

Mrudula Kulkarni