cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Could not instantiate the data source for query DS_1"

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an error when I try to open analytical querie which based on CDS in S/4Hana Fiori interface Design Studio .

Anyone can help me to solve this error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205280
Active Participant

Hi,

I've recently encountered a similar problem, I would like to share some information.

First, if your Fiori box and S/4HANA were installed in separated systems, then you'll need a Web Dispatcher to use the Design Studio App to query CDS views.

Also, please share the console log information here (if you're using Chrome, simply press F12,) so that we can see more detailed information.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is a log of work Fiori when I try to open CDS in Design Studio.

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the error message, your back-end system doesn't have the ICF service handler for Fiori Design Studio, to solve this problem, please go to your back-end system, create a new sub-element entry under /default_host/sap/bw/ina as follow:

Name: GetServerInfo

Type: Reference to Existing Service

In the "Target" tab, select /sap/es/ina/GetServerInfo as the target

If you're using distributed system landscape (separate installation), you will need an web dispatcher as mentioned in the earlier post, and configure SSO for the two systems, or you can setup this ICF service to accept anonymous access as follow:

For more detailed information, please check SAP Note 2289865 as well as 2106016.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Thank you! It helped me.

Answers (0)