SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When maintaining Academic calendar, How to add Academic year to drop down menu ? Please Help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

When maintaining Academic calendar, How to add Academic year to drop down menu ?

For more detail see screenshot below.

Also how to delete created academic calendars ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

silke_jakobi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zarlyk,

the years which appear in your academic calendar drop down have to be maintained in customizing ahead.Please make sure you have everything maintained below:

Student Lifecycle Management\Master Data in SLcM\Academic Calendars\Academic Years and Sessions. Below Academic Years you define the drop down list your mentioned.

The academic calendar is an object type CA. Objects can be delimited via the report RE_RHGRENZ4. You may also want to check in the repository for programs which programs are offered for deletion.

Regards,

Silke

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

silke_jakobi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zarlyk,

the years which appear in your academic calendar drop down have to be maintained in customizing ahead.Please make sure you have everything maintained below:

Student Lifecycle Management\Master Data in SLcM\Academic Calendars\Academic Years and Sessions. Below Academic Years you define the drop down list your mentioned.

The academic calendar is an object type CA. Objects can be delimited via the report RE_RHGRENZ4. You may also want to check in the repository for programs which programs are offered for deletion.

Regards,

Silke

0 Kudos

Hi Zarlyk,

I would be interest to hear from which customer you are or for whom you work.

Are you in the implementation phase?

have you attended a training for SLcM?

Would you be interested in a training for SLcM?

Thanks and regards,

Silke

0 Kudos

Dear Silke,

Yes we are on implementation phase.

We are on the way of buying access to Learning Hub.

Till I have trained myself by manuals only which i had.

About additional training i need to ask management ?

Student Lifecycle Management\Master Data in SLcM\Academic Calendars\Academic Years

I have done it before but it didn't appearing in drop down list may be i am missing something else ?