Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Table/Field for Remaining Shelf Life for Batch

iamjaredm021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help provide in which table/field can I pull out 'Remaining Shelf Life for Batch' given any of the following parameters as described in the procedures below:

- Strategy Type

- Sales Organization

- Customer Group 3

- Material Group 5

Procedures:

(1) Access transaction VCH3. Select 'Strategy Type' then on Enter you will be prompted with key combination. Choose Sales org./Cust.grp.3/Matl grp 5. Click Enter once again.

(2) You will be directed in the screen below. Provide Sales Organization, Customer Group 3 and Material Group 5 then Execute.

(3) You will be directed in the screen below. Click Selection Criteria.

(4) You will be directed in the screen below with the characteristic 'Remaining Shelf Life for Batch'.

Should there be concerns, please let me know.

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The last screenshot you have given is for Classification data. That is stored in AUSP table. But, you cannot just pull out that field alone from AUSP table. It is is not a simple selection, rather a complex join.

Thanks,

Juwin

iamjaredm021
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Juwin,

Thank you for your response. Can you help provide list of tables needed to be accessed and the links in between? There are some ideas from other forums but doesn't work at the moment.

Regards,

Jay

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to find the tables behind each key combination in your popup.

Then go into those tables, and find the Condition numbers

Next go into INOB and find the corresponding object numbers

Next go into CABNT and find the characteristic number for LOBM_RLZ internal characteristic

Next go into AUSP and put the characteristic number, along with the object numbers

Get the value in ATFLV field.

Thanks,

Juwin

iamjaredm021
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Juwin for your assistance. That worked well for my requirement.

Answers (0)