cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Inbox for custom ECC workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiori Folks,

I am currently extending My Inbox App for a custom workflow in ECC System. In standard ECC Business Workplace once user executes a work item for this workflow, it will bring to a Z transaction which I don't want this to happen in Fiori.

So far, the following are done and checked:

1. Customizing in Gateway for decision options and they appear in the App
  2. Identify approval task and outcomes (i.e. event)
  3. Identify, implemented and activated the required BADI (I have copied and modified the sample codes from SCN but it doesn't seem to work)
  4. "Open task" doesn't appear in My Inbox App

I am not getting any answers in SCN discussions forum and documents for the following:

1. Is "Open Task" icon mandatory for the App to work? If yes, any specific customizing I have to do (tried with SWFVISU and SWFVMD1 but no luck)

2. When I click "Approve" error message pops-up "Update item 000013197100 was cancelled - no decision key was sent"

3. Sample ABAP codes to use in BADI : /IWWRK/BADI_WF_BEFORE_UPD_IB using event decisions

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Hendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Hendra,

Have you configured any decision option?

If decision option is configured, most probably the issue is in your BADI code.

You can set external break points and can find the root cause.

If you share your BADI code, SCN community members can check it.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your reply. The decision option has been configured. Currently my developer team is troubleshooting this issue.

Regards,

Hendra

ranjit_mohanty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki Sekihara,

Can you please help to check if SAP Inbox can be integrated to SAP Fiori. All my applications, business work and SAP Inbox(ECC) are customized one.

Regards,

Jeet

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi ranjit.mohanty please ask a new question here: https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html so that other community members can try to provide helpful answers to your question.

Thanks and best regards

Mynyna

Answers (0)