cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we can export and import the fiori app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 2 gateway system in 2 different landscapes and I would like to export configured bulk of standard fiori apps from one system to another system.

Please tell me if there is any proceudre to follow.

Regards,

Govardhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no way to export-import standard Fiori apps from one system to another. You will have to install all the required front end and back end components and do necessary configurations (activate OData services and SAPUI5 apps, assign PFCG and OData authorization roles etc) in both the gateway systems.

Even if it is a DEV-QAS kind of landscape the component installation has to happen individually in each system, the configurations however can be transported using workbench/customizing transport requests.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your response.

We will install all the required components and implement the sap notes but i want to move configured OData, system alis & symatic objects, lpd_cust, roles(catologs) and other.

is is possible that we can assign everything into the TR`s and move the changes.

Regards,

Govardhan.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, these configurations can be moved from one system to another within the landscape using transport requests, like from development gateway system to the QAS and PRD gateway systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add bulk of apps into the individual TR`s like system alis into one TR and all odata services into 1 TR and all LPD_CUST roles into 1 TR and all pfcg roles into 1 TR like that and move the changes to other system.

Please tell me the procedure on how to add all of them into the TR`s.

Regards,

Govardhan.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can take help from your Basis team, they would know how to add these configurations and objects into TRs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

You are giving all generic response but i am expecting some help.

I am from basis team only and i know how to add single custom app changes to the TR.

Here nobody knows how to add bulk apps into single TR and we are waiting for experts suggestion.

Regards,

Govardhan.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are a basis resource yourself then you must very well know how to add Fiori SPRO configurations, OData services with system alias etc. to transport requests.

However what benefit are you going to get out of stuffing all the configs and objects for bulk Fiori apps into a single transport request is something I totally fail to appreciate and understand. I have myself been a part of multiple Fiori implementations and there is never a case where we do something like this. Configurations pertaining to individual Fiori apps are only added to a single TR and all such TRs are moved to target system.