cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score card appears broken

Former Member
0 Kudos

IS Scorecard seems to be broken all of a sudden. I am sure there was no changes done to any of the rules or the scorecard setup.

When I hover over the red box as show in the below image ,it say "Weights are not properly defined"

But still not sure how this can happen, since i have not touched this at all. Can anyone please tell me what could be the root cause of this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

adrian_storen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I've seen this on a couple of different versions of IS.  I'm not sure what causes it, when, how or why.  And it even happens when a scorecard is built correctly with all bindings.  I think there was a fix between 4.2 SP5 and SP5 patch 3 as I have not seen this issue since we did this patch.

You can try to export the KDD and delete and re-import (although you will lose any score history) and hope that works.  Otherwise try deleting single rules/ bindings and re-add.

Other than that, upgrade and test again and if still broken, raise an incident.

regards

Adrian

krishnamohan_corp9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

from the above screen shot i can see the under consistency quality dimension for mm185 rule, rule binding is missing, u can see the red mark there. please check for the remaining quality scale dimensions for all the rules. Rule bindings might have been deleted, that may be the reason.

Regards

Krishna Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the response.Checked for the same, The rule bindings are intact and in place. when i select the rule the i can see the scores and failed records as well.

Thanks

Arun