Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Confirmed Quantity not per standard pack

former_member387318
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gurus

Need your help. I'm creating a sales order  but in the schedule lines the confirmed quantity is not in standard pack quantity.

Example:

SO Qty: 2000pcs

In the schedule line, system automatically split to 2 confirmed quantity as below

Confirmed quantity:

07/20/2016                      244 pcs

07/21/2016                    1,756 pcs

Question: How can I have the system propose the confirmed quantity as per standard packing quantity in multiple of 10pcs?

System should propose 240 pcs and 1760pcs.

Appreciate your help.

Regards, Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

The ATP check is always carried out in the base UOM and the result is provided in the base UOM.

To achieve your requirement, you could look at applying your own logic in user exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 where you round the confirmed quantity to the nearest multiple of 10. However, if you round 1756 up to 1760, then you are confirming that 1760 are available when they are not, so you need to ensure that you have tested your process thoroughly.

Hope this helps.

Noel

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Material master, you have the option to set 10 against Delivery Unit so that system will take care of delivering the product in multiples of 10

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not possible in standard SAP availability check settings. You need to go for customization and ask your ABAPER to put this logic in some userexit.

Thank$

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As an ABAPer, I feel that, it may be difficult to play around with the Availability calculation. But, I can suggest to check on the delivery creation copy-routine/ enhancement, to reduce the quantity according to packsize, so that delivery is only created accordingly.

Thanks,

Juwin