cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a smart sync application which consists of syncBO of S01 type and we are using the abap sync for syncing.We are facing a strange problem.The synchronization log once the sync is finished is giving the message as

*Data is incomplete for user XYZ and application PQR.

*Data is complete for user XYZ and application PQR.

and the sync is getting finished within 30 seconds..it seems that sync is not happneing at all because under normal scenario' the sync used to happen for 5-10 mins and also i can't see the movement of data in the midleware.The application works fine for some time but all of a sudden we gets this problem and after that we are not able to sync anymore and the only option left is to reinstall everything.

Is there is anything which i can check in middleware to figure out the same like why its happening all of a sudden.Also i want to know that if i have configured the same user on 4- 5 devices for same set of data .Is it going to affect the sync process in any way.Also what i have to do to clear the worklist montior for the set of data which is there in the middleware but the mobileid is no longer in use because of hardreset to device. Please suggest.

Thanks

Regards

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

>>Is there is anything which i can check in middleware to figure out the same like why its happening all of a sudden?

Go to transaction merep_mon and search for inound records which are partial (P) status. Ignore these records. Then find the I-waiting records (W status) and execute handler for them.

You can see the log of your operations in merep_log.

>>Also what i have to do to clear the worklist montior for the set of data which is there in the middleware but the mobileid is no longer in use because of hardreset to device

For deleteing mobile id, go to merep_pd, then to 'mobile id' tab, change mode, select your mobile id and delete it. However, instaed of deleting you can give mobile ids and/or set time range in your worklist monitor which will only show the the records you want see.

If I understand it correctly, after hard reset you have to reinstall the MI client. You lose all the all the data on the client, but the device id remains registered in the MI middleware. You can also clear that data. For that, go to se37 and to the function DELETE_ALL_DATA_OF_DEVICE. Give your device id as input and execute to clear its data on the MI middleware.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

<<*Data is incomplete for user XYZ and application PQR.

*Data is complete for user XYZ and application PQR.>>

This may be due to data inconsistency between the middleware and the client.

Try to reset the client and sync again to get the fresh download data.

Cheers,

Karthick