cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquidity item derivation from BSEG (s/4 Finance 1503 SPS03)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I’m implementing S/4 HANA Finance 1503 (SPS03) on-premise edition, with new SAP Cash Management, and I’m trying to derivate liquidity item in FI documents but I have some questions.

For example, I posted a normal FI Invoice with the following itens:

Credit – Vendor Account

Debit - Cost Account

My doubts/questions are:

1 - Is it possible to derive liquidity item in Cost Account with the item buffer from vendor account, like classic liquidity planner? If not, how can I separate, for example, payments related to asset purchase from national vendors and payments related to asset purchase from international vendors? I assigned the standard FM “FCLM_LQF_DERIVE_LQITEM_SAMPLE” in FLQC0 but it still didn’t work to sequence D with item buffer.

2 - Is it correct to derivate liquidity items in both FI document items? In classic liquidity planner I only use to have one liquidity item (i.e. item buffer derived from sequence C, and then substituted by sequence D)

3 - What is the best fiori app to export a cash flow map based on actual liquidity planner from new SAP Cash Management?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Henrique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, read this note 2220156

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you but, as i said, i already assigned this FM FCLM_LQF_DERIVE_LQITEM_SAMPLE in FLQC0...i also created an user FM based on this standard FM to fix the sequence and origin, but it still didn't work with item buffer in sequence/origin D...

Do you have another suggestion?

Thank you

Former Member

Hi, it was an answer to this question 'how can I separate, for example, payments related to asset purchase from national vendors and payments related to asset purchase from international vendors' .

To see entire document in this FM you can use variable (SAPMF05A)XBSEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Aleksey. But, Is it correct to derivate liquidity items in both FI document items? In classic liquidity planner I only use to have one liquidity item (from origin C or origin D).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I believe that the behavior should be the same as in LP