cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning~

I recently work on credit check and I encountered an issue.

Can you kindly explain what's the use of open orders and open deliveries button in OVA8. As far as i am concrened, in Low risk delivery credit check, if I only tick open delivery with open orders unticked, system will only calculate open deliveries value and billing values but not open order value in credit limit right??

But as the result I test, no matter I tick open orders or not, it will be concerned.

credit limit for customer A is 200, open deliveries value now is 82.5, receivable is 102.5. Credit not blocked now but if I create a SO with value 82.5, the previous open deliveries got blocked.

Please advice. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You need to compare update group with open orders and open deliveries in OVA8. In your case update group is 000012. It updates open orders, open deliveries and open invoices for credit exposure. Update group 000015 updates only open deliveries and open invoices.

So check does system consider the fields open orders and open deliveries irrespective of update group. 

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a better clarity check your sales document in SE38 _CHECK_CM report.

It will provide you the complete details of the S066/S067 info structures which are getting updated and the criteria for your credit check as per configuration.

Regards,

SRK

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

Have you executed program#CHECK_CM ? you will find clear picture of credit Area.

I hope after executing you will come to know clear picture of Credit. if possible share CHECK_CM screen shot.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Receivables is 269.36, open order value is 82.36, and open delivery value is 82.36 as well. And all of them are in considered in credit limit, so what's the use of open delivery button in OVA8??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I finally know what's going wrong here. It's a simple one: button open orders and open deliveries are only work in static mode but not dynamic one.

Haha, Thank you anyway.