cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Count and Refresh issue!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have scenario to display two different work-list in POWL component in Portal,  both tabs displaying correct worklist as expected.

But the Problem is my second tab always shows count as (0) zero until the user click the second tab.  After that both tabs shows actual counts.

Attaching image for details.

any help/direction would be appreciated, thanks!

Regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

You could add parameter REFRESHA=X to refresh ALL the queries of the loaded feeder after POWL load.

Also, on POWL_QUERY transaction, you should find the relevant Query IDs and change the refresh types to one of following possible Refresh Types and their meanings:

• "On First List Visit" - will refresh each query only the first time in a particular user session
  • "On Every List Visit" - will refresh the query every time the user visits it
  • "On First Page Visit" - will refresh the default query of the POWL the first time when the POWL is loaded in a particular user session
  • "On Every Page Visit" - will refresh the default query of the POWL everytime the POWL is rendered within a particualr user session, e.g. while switching between POWLs
  • "Manual" - no automatic refresh, except if the REFRESHQ or REFRESHA flags of the POWL outbound plug have been set

Please note, by user session we mean the time between login and logoff.

Regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In this scenario the POWL component is configured in folder, no Iview exist to set Parameter REFRESHA.

and in POWL_QUERY transaction I have maintained "On Every List Visit" before it doesn't help to resolve issue.

Please try to understand the issue I have two tabs as two different POWL component , the no of work item count is showings as zero in second tab.

Regards

Mani

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Parameter REFRESHA is the solution to your scenario. You need only to see how to pass parameters on the integration you are using (e.g. Enterprise Portal, CRM, ...).

You can also hardcode this parameter to the URL as "&REFRESHA=X".

Regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://hdevsystem08.abcdefgh.com:50000/irj/portal

is my portal link and when I add "&REFRESHA=X". the portal link goes to error.

As an another option, do you have Idea to remove the count itself in the TAB?

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found option to remove the count which is work around to avoid showing wrong count in different tab.

looking forward solution to provide correct counts in each POWL Tab.

Regards

Mani

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

You shouldn't append the parameter to the Portal link. This a Web Dynpro ABAP parameter. You need to append to the iView URL, through iView configuration -> Application Parameters.

Regards,

Felipe

Answers (0)