cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program to delete delivery in APO after being PGIed .

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Client wants a background program to delete the Obsolete deliveries which are are existing in APO.

For example, for a plant 0822 several deliveries have been  PGIed  on 20.06.2016, but still those deliveries are holding in APO.

We have to execute the this program /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL - ATP: (SD) - Delete Orders from the Database.

Is there any background job which can help in deleting those obsolete deliveries after being PGIed?

Appreciate your reply

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And as expert mentioned - it does remove the data from the Product view, LC and MD04. However, the contents are not deleted from DB. This is where the report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL comes into picture. It is generally recommended to delete 90 days old data. I am not sure if you would have the PGI reversal process ? So - make sure you delete the right set of data. In case if you had not been running the above mentioned program for years; then there is a custom version of the same program developed by SAP. It is direct DB update to delete the orders. So., you need to run the program /SAPAPO/ZRD_SDORDER_DEL ( via SAP Note 1008133 )during off-business hours.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

Yes, client do conduct PGI reversal also. The main bottleneck is deliveries which are PGIed from ECC are holding in APO system. In this regard, we are already executing the report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL for certain Products and locations.

Business wants a strong solution of this. Everytime, when issue is raised, then we resort to above mentioned program to delete the sales data.

Is there any workaround of running a background job so that inconsistent sales data can be deleted from APO?

Appreciate your reply

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I present the proper screen shots against which delivery is no more existent in ECC, Md04, PGIed in November 2015, but delivery is trapped in APO in /N/SAPAPO/RRP3 t code.

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailesh,

It was not necessary to create these screen shots; I for one had no doubt that that this problem exists in your system.

Normally, /SAPAPO/CCR should show such inconsistencies, and give you an opportunity to delete them.  Running /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 will sometimes remove the entries that do not belong.  Most companies run this program regularly in batch.  Many companies also run /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL regularly, but only to remove the obsolete DB entries, not to delete the Livecache orders.

I was under the impression you were more concerned with a root cause; e.g. preventing this situation from happening in the first place, not in correcting it once it happens.  As I mentioned earlier, 'Standard' processing normally will delete these objects from APO Livecache.

I will make the following assumptions:

You are using SAP's core interface,

You always have a Sales order integration model active for these materials

You always have a Stock integration model active for these materials.

You are publishing delivery information from SAP back to ECC

You are not finding any CIF errors or SLG1 errors when this occurs

If these assumptions are true, then I would suspect an enhancement of some kind is interfering with standard processing.  Speak to your developers.  Or, raise an OSS ticket.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailesh,

Oops, I just noticed that your MD04 and your //RRP3 screens are for different material numbers.

If you are doing some manipulation of material numbers between ECC and APO, this would definitely be an enhancement that I would be looking at.

Best Regards,

DB49

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello DB,

I am sorry, i put wrong material in MD04 and different materials in APO RRP3.

The issue remains the same. Delivery after PGI is holding in sap.

Well, I am closing this question because you guys have already answered the basic question which i had asked. I will open different question related to core issue.

Thanks a lot

best regards

Shailesh mishra

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should first check whether the requirement of the deliveries still exists in ECC as well (check table VBBE).
If yes, it means you have requirement inconsistency in your system, in this case, you can execute report /sapapo/sdrqcr21 in APO system to delete these inconsistent requirements from both ECC and APO system. This report can be scheduled as background job.
If no, you can use report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL but it is not suggested to always use this report unless really necessary.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailesh,

????  In standard SAP ECC and APO, when you PGI a Delivery complete (PGI the entire quantity of the delivery), the delivery requirement is automatically removed in ECC, and the LiveCache order is also deleted in APO.  You should not be able to see the delivery any more using //RRP3 or similar in APO, nor should you be able to see it in MD04 in ECC.

If this is not happening, I would suspect an enhancement is interfering with standard processing.

FYI /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL can be run in background via batch job.

Best Regards,

DB49

Message was edited by: Dogboy 49