Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify the deployed iFlows directly in SAP HCI web UI

former_member230091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding modifying the deployed iFlows directly in SAP HCI web UI itself instead of going each time to eclipse to edit the iFlows whenever we would like to do some changes.

I feel that we all doing some little extra works in SAP HCI. [Like whenever I want to do some small changes (like iFlow running time and small configuration changes) in the iFlow, I need to import the respective iFlow in eclipse and need to do the required changes and deploy it.]

It would be better to edit the iFLows directly in SAP HCI web UI itself instead of going to eclipse each time even for some small changes.

Anyone is having ideas on this topic.?

Your ideas and thoughts on this question is much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I do is open up the Message Monitoring in Eclipse and look for the runtime message for this Iflow.

Then I select option "View Trace" and this then downloads the entire Integration project that enables me to make the changes.

I am still not convinced that the WebUI is a nice tool to use. Find it to be too cumbersome. Maybe I am old school . One thing I dont like about the WebUI is that the option to enable Trace in Trace Configuration is not available in the WebUI.. Something I use a lot to perform debugging!

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Devaraj, I understand your point, Now in the latest versions of WEB UI (HCI), we have option to create and modify the required iflows (most of the elements supports) . Coming to your second point , Actually i feel HCI will reduce the time to take the interfaces compared to On-Premise products. I think the current version of HCI WEB UI for 2.x is 2.16.X. it supports most of the elements. Regards, Vijay

former_member230091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply

Currently we are using SAP HCI version of 2.15.11. We couldn't find options to edit in Web UI.

Are you sure that we can modify the iFlows directly in HCI web UI in 2.16 HCI version.?

aadityanigam
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Deveraj,

you need AuthGroup.IntegrationDeveloper privileges to modify an integration flow in Web UI.