cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom declaration ( ATLS ) mapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

System taking custom docuemnt creation date as a billing document date.It is due to wrong mapping as Billing date in R3 is mapped with Custom docuemnt date in GTS . How to correct this .

Do we have any exits  in GTS / R3.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You can re-map the data using BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C in the Plug-In.

But if you genuinely think that SAP have coded wrongly, then you should create an OSS Incident.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave

I dont think its standard mistakke . It is due to wrong mapping at the implementation time.

I checked the BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C in the Plug-In and i dont see the date mapping .

I suspect it may be mapped at GTS system . Do we have any exits/ badis in GTS / ERP for the mappping .

Thank you

Madhu

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

No, of course you won't find any mapping there in the BAdI - it's all hard-coded by SAP - some in the Plug-In area, some in GTS.

But in the BAdI you can (to some extent) over-ride the standard mapping, and I assumed that's what you felt you needed to do.

What you do want the system to do (in terms of handling the dates?).  Which date in the billing document should appear as which date in GTS, in your opinion?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave

As per the business , there was a enhancemet developed at the time of ATLAS implementation ( GTS / ERP ) but billing date is mapped to Custom docuemenet creation date .

Custom docuemnt creation date should be billing docuemnt creation date .

Thank you

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The creation date (and time) of the Customs Declaration is hard-coded to be the actual date & time when the document was created.  That seems quite reasonable to me.

You can influence the following dates in the BAdI (mentioned above):

• The Calculation Date & Time
  • The Shipping Date & Time
  • The Export Date & Time
  • The Import Date & Time

And you can also set other dates (for example, the Presentation Dates and Due Dates) in the GTS Data Proposal.

The creation date is not sent to ATLAS (or any other Customs Authority), so it wouldn't make much sense to adjust it.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

It kind of isn't making sense as to why you are trying to change it.

Dave is right that it's hard-coded to be the creation date and time of when the billing document is created and the same should be reflecting in the declaration.

The other way of looking at the billing document is why would you have a logic around the billing date of a proforma? After all we don't use it for accounting purpose. So in all possibility, the billing date can't be different from the create date of the proforma document at least in this case, think about it!

Thanks,

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved .. Thank you for your help .

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, good to hear.  Then please mark as "closed".