Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flavor not displaying correctly SAP Personas 2

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are having an intermittant issue with our SAP Personas build whereby occasionally a user will perform an action, and the flavor fails to render correctly such as in this image:

The user had previously been using the build all day with no errors. This also coincides with a previous post of mine where the same users report similar happening, only the screen is black.

There are no scripting errors visible. No SAP Personas type error message pop ups either.

Has anyone else had this issue at all?

best regards,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Does this happen even in IE browser as well? If yes, can you ask the user to check if there was any error in F12 developer tool (settings->F12 developer tool -> Console tab).

Thanks

Chinthan

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Chinthan,

Yes this does happen in IE as well, although more often enough the users get the black screen as opposed to the white screen. I'm still trying to capture any errors from them, but will keep trying.

In the meantime I have re-transported the flavor where we get this error in case something went awry with the original transport.

thanks,

Ian

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

We are still looking at this. A use has today been reporting more black screen issues but for the first time I have got a zip file as they got a message an unexpected behaviour has been detected. This may not be linked to the black screen or flavors not being displayed correctly but it may shed some light.

Some of the errors in the log are as follows:

An unknown error occurred while executing the script step. Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.Exceptions.ExecuteScriptException: An unknown error occurred while executing the script step. at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.ScriptEngine.Exe

1/8/2016 11:48:57,926789 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Common.Profile.ScreenState->IsValid - Invalid root element

1/8/2016 11:48:57,609726 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.UISession->ForceReload - Reloading the screen failed.

ExecuteBatch - Batch request failed. [-102] control not found. Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.BatchRequestFailedException: Batch request failed. [-102] control not found. at

1/8/2016 12:42:30,542767 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.ItsConnector.Connector->ExecuteBatch - ControlState compilation from XML diff failed.

Caught exception that cannot be handled, therefore, application will be restarted. System.NullReferenceException: [

I haven't raised a call for this yet, as we are still unable to pinpoint exactly when this happens, so its difficult to log.

Regards,

Ian

<?x

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Can you try to disabled delta rendering (set Rendering.DeltaRendering=false in SPRO system settings) and see if that is the problem?

Thanks

Chinthan

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Chinthan,

I did change the setting but we have just had another report of the black screen happening resulting in the record lock of a user in PA30.

This time however, we have managed using the F12 developer tools to capture an error for the first time (unable to set property 'stopImmediatePropogation' , so I am now logging a call.

thanks,

Ian

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THanks Ian. We will check and get back to you on message.

Answers (0)