cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile problem, Uncaught ReferenceError: setOkCode is not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I created ITS mobile Service working perfectly in my DEV environnement. All transactions are working, no problem to use it.

I did and copy of transport from my DEV to QA environnement, due to refresh constraint i had to do it that way. All my transport have been copied correctly, i did the verification and compared my DEV and QA, everything is similar, for the ITS service in SE80 and also for the ICF service.

However, in my QA environnement i am able to view the main menu "LM01" but  when i try to run the html transactions i am not able to excute any click on any button. When the button is trigerred, the following error "noticed in the console of the web browser" occured : Uncaught ReferenceError: setOkCode is not defined.

In console of the web browser i see the following and i dont know why the file are not in the QA system.

sap/public/bc/its/mimes/itsmobile/99/scripts/all/mobile.js (Failed to load ressource)

sap/public/bc/its/mimes/itsmobile/99/images/all/enter.gif (Failed to load ressource)

sap/public/bc/its/mimes/itsmobile/99/images/all/logoff.gif (Failed to load ressource)

sap/public/bc/its/mimes/itsmobile/99/images/all/saplogo.gif (Failed to load ressource)

Any idea to help?

Regards,

Michel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Please be sure that you have published the complete service(s) via SE80.

Otherwise the templates are not available.

Kind regards,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

The service publication have been done. The templates are also in place.

The files enumerated does not seems to be in place. We founded that not all same ICF services are activated in DEV vs QA. I will continue to investigate that way to see if another ICF service can have an impact on theses files in our QA environnement. If you have any idea, they are welcome!

Best regards,

Michel

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Have you published ITSMOBILE service in SE80?

The resources in question are from the ITSMOBILE service.

Have you checked the ICM trace file (with trace level 3) whether the file was found?

Kind regards,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

You got it, we have published the service ITSMOBILE and now it works.

Thank you Cristiano,

Michel

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

You are welcome!

Kind regards,

Cris

Answers (0)