cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT Transformation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing an strange issue. We have a existing SOAP to File scenario which we recently moved to another quality box due to Hana migration.

In both existing box and in new box, the sender soap channel config are exactly same as follows,

and are using the same XSLT mapping to remove xml declaration,

But the message are failing in MONI with TransformerException occurred during XSLT mapping Convert_ . When I checked checked the inbound payload and compare with successful message of existing box, found the below difference,

New Box Payload:

Old Box Payload:

Can you please help on this.

Let me know if you require any further information on this.

Regards,

Praloy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Praloy,

Your XML doesn't look right. There are multiple XML declarations in the data. Have you checked with sender of data as to why is it coming this way?

Regards,

Sajneev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

That is what the issue is. Same data getting picked up by 2 different SOAP channels with same config, generating two different XML inbound payload.

Regards,

Praloy

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, then you raise a SAP ticket for this.

Cheers,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praloy,

Whats is your PI/PO version?

I've a similar issue, my xsl mapping work fine on PO 7.4 (single stack) but in PO 7.5 the same xsl does not work I think it is a JAVA(JDK) version problem.

Try to uncheck the "Use SAP XML Toolkit" on Operation Mapping and run it again. Perhaps it solve the problem.

Regards.

Halsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Halsen,

Currently we are using PO 7.40 version in the both the systems.

Regards,

Praloy

former_member183249
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praloy,

You can delete the above two lines by using Java or XSLT Mapping then the Code will become parse-able for XSLT mapping and will not face any error.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually we can not afford of doing some additional code to deploy in this since the same config is working fine in the existing box.

can you please help in identifying the probable case for getting different inbound payload,

Regards,

Praloy