SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change max. no. of hit in report FMRP_RW_BUDCON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After executing report FMRP_RW_BUDCON, I want to view all line items of consumed budget amount. When i am clicking on total consumed amount and selecting "Search actuals line items document" in the box opened, system is displaying message "Only 10,000 entries were selected from database Message no. FMRP100". As a result i am not able view all line items in the drilled down report.

How can I change that value of 10,000 hits so that i will be able to view all line items.

Thanks,

Alok

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can run it in background for complete items.

Mukesh

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Actually user wants it to run foreground, also i am double-clicking on the amount of "consumed column" (in ex: 30,597,141) which resulted in opening of a box containing three programs (as shown in image), so how it can be possible to run it on background.

Thanks,

Alok

0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you can not change maximum number of records in report FMRP_RW_BUDCON. If double click on the records and select "search actual line item document" then

in background this program executed "RFFMLI_RW_BCS".

So you can run separately from se38 and there you can increase maximum number of line item.

or you can find some other reports

Regards,

mukesh

0 Kudos

We can do so, but this report is used by users and we can't give them authorisation for se38 t.code.

Is there any other way to increase the no. of hits. I tried it with ABAPer to find out from which table or line in program it is getting this value of 10,000. but was unsuccessful.

Thanks,

Alok

0 Kudos

you can check report budget related FMAVCR01 and posted document in report FMRP_RFFMEP1AX

Former Member

0 Kudos

Hi Aleksey,

Thanks for the note. I tried to implement it. Up to 6th point in the solution provided, all settings already exist in the system. In the 7th point on "Regeneration" system is asking for access key.

Why its asking for access key and what would be the impact of it if we get it generated from SAP.

Thanks,

Alok

0 Kudos

HI,

I think system require development key , try with development ID

0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

We tried it with development id, still system is asking for key.

Thanks,

Alok

0 Kudos

Hi, can you post print screen?

You tried to do it under abaper's ID? If yes then I think it's key for the product 'modification'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not resolved. any chance..???

0 Kudos

Did you implement the note mentioned by Aleksey?

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

As mentioned above, all steps mentioned in the note already exist in the current system. Only, point 7 of Regeneration requires access key, which i haven't tried yet. The basis guy says, current system version includes that note. Do i need to do anything else? Is there any other solution to it.

Thanks,

Alok

0 Kudos

Hi, it won't work without regeneration .

If you don't know how to get this ask ask basis guy, he has to know...

0 Kudos

Hi,

If your BASIS guy says that the note is included in your system, then you should be able to modify C_MAXSEL parameter in FMBCS_RW BADI. As Aleksey pointed out, your BASIS guy should be able to check this along with necessity to regenerate a program while providing a developer's access key.

Regards,

Eli