Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I need you assistance on below.

1. As per requirement i have 3 different interfaces from where i need to collect Customer Master data and get it in MDG system. I am using BODS technology as a middle ware.

2. Plan is to consolidate Master data from all ERP's instead of Centralizing it. Once i consolidate all the Master data i will push this one consolidated data to other Reporting Server which is used as Executive Reporting system.

3. We already have fields ready which we need to fetch from all ERP's and pass it onto MDG.

4. To do this i have already activated the Business functions in MDG post which i could now see MDG, Consolidation node.

5. I would need an assistance in knowing what are the steps which i will need to configure to have this whole setup done.

6. Please please if you guys can provide me any configuration material where in it would have step by step process.

This is only for Customer Master data.

Regards,

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Techies,

Can anyone pls let me know what all configuration is required to set up for Customer master consolidation?

Appreciate your assistance.

Regards,

AJ

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

All documentation can be accessed via SAP Master Data Governance 9.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

From there, you'll be routed to the relevant configuration info.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Thanks a lot..!!

Which business functions i need to activate for Customer Master consolidation?

Regards,

A J

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Info is in the Configuration Guide. Link how to access this guide in my previous post.

Markus

RiccardoBrogi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

a good starting point is the official documentation of Master Data Consolidation:

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100008897102015E/MDG_Config_Cons_80_SP03.pdf

Best,

Riccardo

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check DIF - Data import Framework in MDG.

Kiran