Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IoT for Higher Education and Research Industry Portfoilo

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I wanted to know is there any portfolio for SAP IoT for Higher Education and Research such as Universities/Educational Institutions .

If not can any body suggest some links even if not technical rather conceptual design/inspirations/insight will be fine for me related to IoT education sector.

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Niladri,

SAP has an extensive practice dedicated to Higher Education and Research and you cna read up on the same at Higher Education & Research | Industry Software | SAP

Check out the teaching and learning bit about the offering at Teaching and Learning Solutions | Higher Education | SAP as there are some ideas encapsulated that leverage the Internet of Things.

SAP also fosters an extensivity University alliance program to share and foster technology advancement including the internet of things, read more at SAP University Alliances | SAP

Hope these pointers help you in further understanding SAP's work in this domain.

In case you want more specific information, then please do reach out to us with further questions on specific topics of interest.

Thank you.

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Pushkar!!

During my MBA from Sikkim Manipal University,India I had been using SLCM Module as a student - from registration to exam booking-assignment submissions,results, degree audit,etc. Still I've access to this portal as an Alumni. I enjoyed my MBA journey powered by SAP SLCM.

But it was more of admin side. Currently I've been working in Enterprise Learning and SF Learning Product. Obviously enjoying SF Learning most.

I've a question: Whether we can integrate/leverage power of SF Learning with SLCM ?

Regarding University Alliance Partnership, I was lucky being passout from National Institute of Science & Technology, Odisha which is a SAP University Alliance Partner .

Looking forward to more innovations/research in this sector .

Being passionate about UN Global Goals 2030, I love to contribute towards Goal # 4 powered by SAP HER and other related integrated products

Regards,

Niladri

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have gone through below link from cisco IoE : Internet of Everythings which is pretty inspiring:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/solutions/industries/docs/education/education_internet.pdf