Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs document as per the Legal regulation

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i want to find the custom documents in SAP GTS based on the Legal regulation, could you please let me what is the table or any way to find this ?

regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

as told by Dave you can get the Data of Customs Declarations by Legal Regulation using the tables /SAPSLL/LEGTPR and /SAPSLL/CUHD.

first go to table : /SAPSLL/LEGTPR and take the GUID_POBJ as shown below.

now you can pass this GUID_POBJ in other table:/SAPSLL/CUHD and execute it.

now as shown above it will display the Customs Declarations in Table CUHD in the field: CORDER .

hope you are clear now.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Select from table /SAPSLL/LEGTPR with the Legal Regulation,  then from /SAPSLL/CUHD to get the Declarations.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for you Reply,

the table /SAPSLL/LEGTPR is to find  the document in the customs management, i want to find a document in compliance management by using the Regulation , could you please provide me the details please ?

Regards

Santosh

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

sorry for the confusion .

you can get the compliance documents in table:/SAPSLL/CORREF as shown below.

in the above table you can enter the feeder system document number in the reference field and execute it. then it will display the Document no. in REFNO field with Application Type in REFAPP.

hope this is what you are looking for.

please let me know if you have any further clarifications on this.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas for your response ,

i want to find the GTS document( compliance management) number based on the Legal Regulation . suppose i do not have the ECC reference Document number , then how to find ?

regards

Santosh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Sorry for any confusion.  Both Compliance and Customs Management use the same table structures, so my advice is equally good for both.  I assume that you are aiming to write a report to obtain Customs Documents for a Legal Regulation?  If so, then please advise the developer to use the technique I mentioned.

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

yes my requirement is to find the custom documents based on the legal regulation especially in compliance management area. There is no standard table available for this and i need to take help of the ABAPer to develop a Z-Report on this ?

Regards

Santosh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Just a thought; I was assuming - perhaps wrongly - that you wanted to select documents based on the Legal Regulation in which they were created.  But maybe you want to select according to the Legal Regulation for which you are checking Compliance?

In the latter case, you need to consider and use table /SAPSLL/LEGCON instead of /SAPSLL/LEGTPR.

No doubt Srinivas will be able provide a screen-shot, to make sure you understand .

Regards,

Dave