Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFW connection failed in RWB

former_member232455
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have an issue in RWB, messages are getting failed because of below error and this message successful in sxmb_moni level.

Delivering the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of 3.0..

Basically these messages are acknowledgment messages and going from SAP to SAP system. could you please tell me,what will be the solution to avoid this error.

Regards,

Janardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member232455
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inkaki Vila,

thanks for your response,but mine is SAP PI 7.1 version and there is no SOAP involvement. ack message status also fine in sxmb_moni as mentioned in the note,but in RWB this message getting failed with above error.

Regards,

Janardhan

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the complete error so that we can check what exatly the PI system is trying to look .

and Also please do mention what adapters you are using for Sender and Reciever and if any modules too.

former_member232455
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

The below one is the complete error from audit log and this process is from SAP to SAP. idoc to proxy viceversa.

there is no modules involves here and it's just an acknowledgment message.

Delivering the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of 3.0..

Regards,

janardhan