cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you using WebServices ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community !!

Just few question, are you using WebServices as Data Services ?

if so are those WS internal or taken from Internet ?

if taken from Internet ...what do you think to create a Wiki Section with public and WS examples....

Discussion is wide open

Regards, Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I use WebService as DataServices. The Webservices are all selfmade with the NetWeaver Developer Studio. But I think this is a good idea to create a Wiki Section which provides Webservices from the Internet or Webservices which are developed by SDN members.

Best Regards,

Marcel

former_member4251
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel & Benni!

That's exactly the idea of this discussion, to share the information we have about WS as dataservices...

In a demo i used a public WS to show a Dilbert image, i took the WS from the examples listed on <a href="http://www.esynaps.com/eSynaps_home.aspx">eSynaps</a> and works great!

But, we want to know if there are others than use WS internally or from publics api's and to share their experience here ..... or in the Wiki section of course

Looking forwards for more comments

Regards, Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I added a wiki section <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/WebservicesforVisual+Composer">here</a> and added a link to public webservices (e.g. for stoxx and so on).

I hope there will be a lot of webserivces linked in the future.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

we are mainly using internal webservices for portal interaction. I.e. webservices that deliver portal roles of a certain user, webservices that deliver ume-data, etc.

Speaking of internet web services, I would like to use news-ticker-webservices. I.e. you enter a key (e.g. DCX for Daimler Chrysler) and get actual information on that enterprise. If anybody has experiences on that kind of service, I'd be glad to know.

Best Regards, Benni