cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone plz help with answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.I m new to basis,I m preparing for an interview these days and I was not able to get answers to some questions.Hope someone can help me out .I really appreciate your help if u can do that as soon as possible.

1.If a user wants to execute a background job immediately but there is no Background work process available. How u will do?

2.What is common House keeping background jobs that run in your system?

3.What are common transport errors u faced while transporting?

4.How you will do client copy? If SAP * user is not available at all in your system then how u will do client copy?

5.How to schedule background jobs at OS level?

6.Where will u find transport error logs?

7.How to do transport at OS level?

8.What are Homogenous system copy and Heterogeneous system copy and how you will do that?

9.At OS level in which directory oracle alerts are stored?

10.What will you do if u got Update failure?

11.What will you observe in System log (SM21)?

12.How you will check whether database is active or not from OS level?

13.How to lock a client? How to delete a client?

14.How to login in to SAP from command level?

15.How to make security authorization reports?

16.In which table failed user login attempts will be there?

17.How to see the t able entry values?

18.The transaction should not be displayed in User Easy access menu but he must execute that transaction how to do that?

If you feel any difficulty to answer all my above quesions,then please giv me some websites where i can find SAP-Basis Interview questions with answers.

Hope someone can reallyy help me and thanx in advance

May god bless you always

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how do you people get access to interview questions BEFORE attending the interview?

and why are you trying to cheat your way into getting a job without having proper knowledge?

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hmm...don't get this wrong, but:

plz attend beginner's basis courses....most of this cannot be seen independently but needs to be seen in a certain context...so you'd better prepare yourself with the most basic terms...

GreetZ, AH