cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track Supplier Invoices Fiori app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on S/4 HANA 1511 SP01. I am trying to implement "Track Supplier Invoices" fiori app. I have performed all the pre-requisites mentioned at https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0217')/S5OP.

However I am unable to see this app in the launchpad. I can see the tile when I login as a Fiori administrator in Technical Catalog - SAP_TC_FIN_FO_COMMON. When I do a "Where used" list ion this tile, I get "no object referenced".

Can you please let me know if anyone has faced the similar issue and if yes, what is the resolution. Is this a defect for which I need to possibly raise a OSS message ?

Please let me know you thoughts.

Thanks,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi vivek,

Can you assign the catalog to a user and check whether the Tile is visible?

Regards,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Can you please let me know how a technical catalog can be assigned to a use. I thought that the tiles are included in a business catalog, business catalog is assigned to a role and the role is assigned to a user.

I tried to do the above, but it did not work.

Moreover, this is standard SAP delivered content, so should the "Track Supplier Invoice" not be a part of business catalog already ?

Thanks,

Vivek

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Can you please share a screenshot of the FLP for the end user depicting the tiles.

Your understanding of the tile, catalog, role is correct.

Regards,

Karan