Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue for service order material

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have one scenario. i have made consignment issue sales order for FG material. but due to overpricing, i need to add service material for it.

Is this scenario valid to add service material to consignment issue? while trying to add to change in sales order error comes "No item category avaliable ( Table t184 KE DIEN) "

Or is there any alternative i can think to bill to such customer for it

Please assist

BR,

Sachin K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The business process which you are following is quite tangle where you are adding one more service item for overprice. Forget about consignment even in general sales process don't you think adding one more item will add up value rather subtraction.

As far as over price of consignment issue is concern as suggested by experts you can cancel the billing document and generate fresh with correct value or go for credit note/invoice correction request so that account receivable will adjust.

Thanks

Amar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you are aware how a Consignment process will work in SAP.

Whatever the plant has despatched to warehouse via consignment fill-up, that material code should only reflect in consignment issue order and billing.  If at all, there is any pricing error at second stage, as already suggested, either you can issue a credit note or generate an invoice correction request.  Of course, the last option would be cancelling the billing document generated with wrong price, set right the condition record and recreate a fresh billing document

G. Lakshmipathi

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you need to add a service material in the sales order to correct pricing mistakes?

Can't you just issue a credit memo or invoice correction?

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sachin,

I believe you are following wrong business process. As per error, Item category is not determine in sales order. please cross check with business team whether you are using correct material in consignment process or if it is correct then maintain new item category through VOV5, don't forget to maintain copy control for new item category as well.

Thanks,

Prashant