cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination LT25n

0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using the TA LT25n to confirm our picking transport orders. When a delivery is completely picked (KOMKBV2-KOSTK = "C") an Output type should be activate and printed immediately. We are using a condition similar to condition RV61B001 only checking an other status field.

This behaviour is only correct when I enter the delivery via VL02n and save without any changes. It seems that in TA LT25n the output determination is not passed again.

Is there anybody who had the same problem properly already solved?

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

I have seen something similar, but I was dealing with output determination during goods issue posting via activity profiles. The explanation for my case was provided in note 509475 - Delivery output: Behavior during GI posting via shipment.

I noticed that a similar solution is provided in note 358634 - No subsequent function during pick order verification for LT03/LT12 combination.

Unfortunately, I cannot test this theory in my sandbox, but probably it is worth the try, before you go for an additional development.

0 Kudos

Hi Tuan,

the output type is configured as immediate output (4) (printing). It should be printed in background after confirmation in TC LT25n. I think the conferment in the document WM transport order including the change of the status KOMKBV2-LVSTK did not influence the output determination of the delivery. Could I enforce a new save or an output determination of the delivery?

Simon

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

the TC VL06P we are using creating the Group (picking wave) and assigning the deliveries. We could not confirm the WM transport orders.

Simon

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the T.code-VL06P

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Simon,

May I ask your output type is processed in dialog mode or background mode?

Thanks

Tuấn