Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to clear rental document in VF04

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me and provide your inputs.

For rental contracts, its order related billing . Each month it was trying to create bill for the rental contract , all of them are pending in VF04.

The log showing as " No billing plan date found".

How to remove these items in VF04? Please advise.

Thank you.

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sphoorthi,

Have you tried running program - RVV05IVB - Reorganization of SD Document Indices?

Here you can enter all the Sales Document numbers, mark the check box for Billing Indices and execute.

Most probably it will reset the Billing Relevance of the open documents and you shall not see them in VF04 anymore.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thank you very much. It is working.

Thanks,

SS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Spoorthi,

Go to the sale order item level, we have a tab billing plan, there you have to give the dates and maintain percentage you want to bill for that date, and you should remove the block while saving sale order.

Regards,

Siva

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please check the attached screen shots.

Contract end date 06/30/2014.

Billing plan at item level up to 06/30/2014.

But the contract is in being processed status, and system creating billing on first of each month since 07/01/2014. All these are pending in VL11.

Please let me know if we change the dates in billing plan today, how it would be applicable for items pending since long time in VL11?

where we maintain the percentage ?

Appreciate your help. Please let me know if you need more details.

Thank you.

SS

former_member290220
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SS,

In mile stone billing we have to find percentage. attached screen for reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you would like to end the Billing plan line items - enter the End date in the Billing plan tab instead of leaving it blank.

So that Billing plan line items gets removed automatically and the same will not reflect in VF04.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Must have been billed

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for your reply.

We have scenarios like...we created rental contract for 20 years in 01/01/2005, billing plan updated for the same on first of each month, we can see these details in billing plan.

After 2 years, customer marked for deletion and billing end date updated as 01/12/2007.

But when we check the VF04, each month system trying to create billing, there are hundreds of documents are pending in billing due list since 2008.

Please let me know how to clear these items in VF04?

Thank you

SS