cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST REceiver Adapter - Payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attempting to set up a REST receiver adapter which posts to a 3rd party API end point i.e. something like:

http://xxx.xxx.net/api/JobImport

I have reviewed several of the REST blogs and I'm still not clear on what the answer to my question is, therefore I'm going to ask it

Looking in SXI_MONI I can see that the following payload is presented to the Receiver adapter:

However, when using something like Postman or soapUI I know that the REST API I'm calling wants/expects something like this:

i.e. the same as the adapter payload but without the namespace (ns0). The REST API is happy enough if the <?xml?> line remains, it's the namespace which needs to be removed.

My question is what do I need to do in the REST receiver adapter to ensure that the proper structure is passed into the REST API?

Cheers,

Paul C, 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TThis namespace is added from your message type.

what I would do is remove the namespace declaration in the message type and then reload the message type in the mapping.

this would make the output of your PI mapping have the xml without the additional namespace.

The Xml anonymiser bean is also a valid option but if your are in the development mode the update of message type is a better thing to do.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Try with XML anonymiser bean,I am not 100% you can do with standard rest functionality