cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocations - System is allocating quantities more than allocated quantity for the period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Product Allocation Gurus,

I am working on a product allocation project for my client and configured all the necessary steps by copying S140 info structure into a customized info structure.

The functionality is working fine for a single sales order. When I create an order for 50 quantity, system allocates 25 which is my allocated quantity for the period and confirms 25. But when I create another order, system confirms again if the quantity is less than or equal to 25. This should not happen. As my period's allocated quantity is 25, system should only confirm 25 what ever number of orders, I create in the same period with the same set of data.

Has anybody faced this issue ? Am I missing anything ? I did take a look of the note 83640, but it is not very clear.

Any information or pointers here will be more than welcome.

Regards,

Martian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though you have confirmed that your configuration is perfect, have a look at OSS Note 607036

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laksmipati.

I have seen this note. It is not addressing the current issue. I have some doubt in the note 83640 which I think is talking about some issues in the formulae, but it is not very clear in the note as to what corrective actions need to be taken. I have logged a call with OSS and expecting them to log into my client's system anytime now on. If I get a solution, will update here for everybody's benefits.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

OSS advised to implement the notes 2260016 and 2258845 as my client's system was in SP SAPKH60606 and these notes are not part of this support pack. We implemented these notes in our sand box and it did not solve my problem. So I took the help of our technical team and debugged the program very patiently step by step. In the debugging, it was noticed that the update was not happening as per expectation due to the formula 141 for the Sales Organization characteristic. After this I replaced the formula 141 by the source table MCVBAK and field as VKORG and activated the updates again and followed all other configs in sequence. This solved the issue and the functionality is now working as expected.

Regards,

Martian.

Answers (0)