cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to SuccessFactors HCM Suite Talent Management in HCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to connect HCI Test tenant to two integration instances; one is for HCM-DEV and SF DEV and another one is for HCM-QA and SF Test.

I am experiencing the problem on the login iFlow as I am not allowed to edit it in Eclipse to create a different endpoint for QA system. Has anyone had any resolution on this matter?

Thanks,

SB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SB,

Can you please try it from WEBUI. Standard integration package you are using might be configure only.

From latest update ( last month ) they have restricted us to download the standard content to download it to Eclipse.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriprasad,

Thank you for your reply and helpful information.  I went to WEBUI but it didn't allow me to edit this iFlow.  I am not sure if we are allowed to connect to multiple instances when the artifacts are configure-only.  Any thoughts ??

Regards,

SB

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SB,

You don't have option to edit configure only objects( I mean to add a multicast and route it to other instance or edit shapes in Integration Process).

As per my understanding you need to manually change the endpoints like below but I doubt it allows you to add multiple endpoints in same scenario( in same instance ) since Sap provides us configure only access.

May be below screenshot can help you about how to change end points in configure only scenario.

Step1: Navigate to Integration Flow and select Configure

Step2 : Once you click on it you will get below screen, where you will get the option to mention the end point ( may be SF instance address )

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I unfortunately have to agree with Sriprasad here, Configure Only Integration Flows will only enable you to connect to one system as you do not have the flexibility to deploy multiple versions of this with multiple URL's /End Points.

If this is a mandatory requirement, I would download this Integration Flow to your Eclipse by going to Message Monitoring --> View Trace . This will download the entire Iflow project into eclipse. Then create a new instance of this Integration Flow under a new project and then use a separate URL etc.

PS: I havent tried this for a standard flow since the latest release where the download to Eclipse has been stopped by SAP but I do think it should work..

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just tried to download a C4C Standard Content using the Eclipse Message Monitoring --> View Trace and was able to successfully download the same. What this means is - You should be able to use this trick to get the entire project for your standard integration in Eclipse and then tweak this into a new project etc.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My previous answer is  / are invalid

A Configure Only Integration Flow at this point doesnt let you trace the payload as well..

Which means - looks like you can only connect to one system!

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

I think you can use this trick.

Deploy the Integration Package with dummy values  or actual in WEB UI.

Then follow the below steps in Eclipse.

Navigate to Project Explorer ( Right click on it ) ---> Import ---> SAP HANA Cloud Integration

---> Integration Content Archive --->  From Location ( Select Tenant Management Node ) ---> Then select the Deployed IFlow and click on finish.

Now you have local copy configure only scenario in Eclipse ( Usually I use to do to check the details of steps in standard content which are not visible in WEB UI )

Thanks & Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately this trick doesnt work as well. ConfigureOnly Flows are not allowed to be imported

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

Yes...I guess it wont work now...it was working fine for me sine tenant which I was referring to is on older version..

Thanks for checking that in latest version..

@ SB,

I think its not possible with Standard content now( SAP Restricted most of the ways )

Thanks & Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The SAP SuccessFactors Login FAQ answers common questions: https://community.sap.com/topics/successfactors/login-faq