cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Purchase Requisition creation from Sales Order

0 Kudos

Hi,

In some processes of my business we have the need to create an automatic purchase requisition from a sales order. I have found that this can be done by using Item Category BANS in the material master. If I do so, the purchase requisition is created with the same delivery address as the customer, but we don't want that.

Goods need to come to our central hub and from there they will be delivered to the customer.

Is there an automatic way in which the purchase requisition can be automatically created with delivery address, the plant in the item line of the sales order?

In addition, purchase requisition is created with account assignment X and item category S. I guess if we would like it to be blank blank, (standard), by configuring a new sales order type/purchase requisition combination, it would work right?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Citezen,

Your requirement is somehow close to Individual Purchase order in which Purchase Requisition created by Sales order and delivery address would be our Plant address instead of customer address.

For this Item Category group#BANC (Indiv.Purchase Order) must be in Material master record further system determine TAB item category in sales order. If your config does not ,match with standard SAP setting then you can do some customization and add account assignment X and item category S in you schedule line category t-code VOV6

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Issue solved with BANC

Thanks!

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Citizen,

To get PR created on saving the sales order, then in your sales order you have to make sure that std Item Cat TAS and Schedule Line Category CS as a pre-requisite config in SD.

account assignment X and item category S

This controlled through your schedule line category.

To have you Central Hub as one of the transit leg, before the material is delivered to the end customer. Then you have to make configuration changes. As, std config will not help.

Thanks, JP

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why would you need new customizing, does the standard OR order type not work?

If there is no material available in the plant from which you deliver then the MRP run would take care to create requisitions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In stead of item category group BANS use item category group BANC.