cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loop over Complex table index issue

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are working on Work Manager 6.2 for Windows client. I am using Agentry editor plugin 70.9.0.6. I am facing one issue

in looping over a complex table.

Issue Description - I have one Sub Action in which I want to loop over a Complex Table. I have to select one child index because

of the specific requirement. When I select that child index I am getting below error message.

It is saying something like if I want to select the child index I have to provide data to the Parent index(Please Correct me if I am wrong).

What should I do in order to loop over all the values of the child index. Could you please suggest.

your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Sujit Ghanti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

That message is telling you the index you that the selected index has a parent-child relationship which requires you to specify both the Incident Type and Work Type to use that index.  Indexes can have n number of parents chained together and you need to specify values for each level of the index hierarchy.

You can look for (or create) an index just on Work Type or specify the parent value of Incident Type to narrow down the list and use that index.

--Bill

Answers (0)