cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman Unable To Determine Message Processor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning All,

We currently make use of Solution Manager for Incident Management as well as Change Management.

What we have done is setup a Sandpit environment and ran an upgrade to:

Release 701

SP- Level 0012

Since the upgrade we have the following issue with Incident Management Web Version

The system will not allow one to save a Message Processor.

It keeps coming up with "Make an entry in field 'Message Processor'"

If you save the call and check under Business Partner it removes the Message Processor.

Any ideas

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaughan

Apart from the notes, It seems to be authorization issue as well

Please assign authorization object SM_SDK_ACT and * value in allowed actions.

Also please check the BP you had maintained.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaughn,

I had a similar problem in ChaRM. I turned out that the field in the Details assignment block was actually not the partner function that the label made you think it is.

Can you look at the involved parties assignment block, if the partner is really the processor, or fill it from there rather from the details?

If my suspicion is right, then it will by the CRM UI configuration that you need to touch.

Cheers

Markus

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

kindly check the below doc

pls check below notes as well

1483276 - Use of Customizing Parameters in DNO_CUST04, AGS_WORK_CUSTOM, and ICT_CUSTOM

1982658 - Display/Edit mode set when a document is saved in IT Service Management

1855827 - Pop-up window for entering Current Processor cannot be closed in CRM Web UI

1730756 - Document can be changed without entering processor

hope it helps.

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this. I see the link speaks about SP5 however we are on SP12. Strange that this only started after the upgrade.

Will read on the above notes.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaughan,

This is a new functionality which is delivered as part of SP5 and valid for all SPs after that.

It might have happened that you TR not got transported for that table entry etc. so earlier it wasn't the case and may this entry doesn't exist as of today so you see different behavior.

Have you referred the sap notes as well.

Please check and let us know further to help you resolve it.

Thanks

Prakhar