Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Catalog Tile's editing

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured Remote Catalog. I am implementing sFin-1503 for Thailand Client. In remote Catalog tile, value are coming in EUR, however it should be in THB. How can we change the currency type.

Do you have any idea how can we change the tile configuration for Remote Catalog?

I would like to change the value of P_RepCurrency parameter.

Regards,

Alok Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

What is the exact Fiori app name? Paste the link from Fiori app reference library.

Also upload a screenshot for the tile in the launchpad and the tile definition in the launchpad designer.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Masa,

This app belong to Cash Manager group. App Name is Cash Position(sFin) 1503.

It is a Remote Catalog tile. Its not allowing me to see the tile definition from FLP designer.

App Link:

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F0511')

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Basically my question is, how can we edit Remote Catalog tile details in FLP designer.

details like: change tile, change currency type, tile type. Its all regrading Analytical app.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Take a look at help.sap.com, SAP Smart Business Modeler.

Configuration Settings: Cash Position - SAP Smart Business Administrator's Guide for SAP Simple Fina...

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I already tried this. Whenever I am trying do the configuration using KPI modeler. In Evalution, Metadata is not loading. PFA.

So, I have implemented it via BI/BW configuration. It creates "Remote Catalog". Thats what, I am not able to edit.

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was getting error system alias "Hana" is not assigned. So i have done below implementation:

Adding Remote Catalog for System Alias of ODATA Services

To enable users to access tiles in SAP Fiori Launchpad, you must configure a remote catalog that contains a collection of tiles provided by the remote server and assign the remote catalog to users. To do so, proceed as follows:

1. Log on to the Fiori Designer of your system.
  2. To create a catalog, click the add button on the left bottom. You need to specify the following values in the dialogue box:
    • Select the Remote radio button.
    • Enter a title.
    • Enter an ID in the ID field. The ID is the unique key to identify your catalog and is required in PFCG role configuration.
    • Enter HANA_CATALOG as the remote ID.
    • In the System alias field, enter the system alias of your ODATA service.
    • In the Base URL field, choose /sap/hba/r/sb/core/odata/runtime/SMART_BUSINESS.xsodata/.
  3. In the gateway system, run transaction PFCG.
  4. On the Menu tab, choose the Insert Node button (the small arrow on the right of the Transaction button), and then select SAP Fiori Tile Catalog.
  5. To assign a catalog, in the dialogue box, specify the following values:
    • In the Catalog Provider field, select Remote Catalog.
    • In the Catalog ID field, enter the ID of the remote catalog you just created in Fiori Designer.
  6. Assign the PFCG role to the relevant users

After config this, I got Remote Catalog.So, how I can edit remote Catalog tile config to change the value from EUR to THB????

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its all about SAP FIORI Launchpad designer.

Regards,

Alok