Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration of SCM system from anydb to HANA with integrated live cache using DMO

Ambarish
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was looking for steps specific to "Migration of SCM system from anydb to HANA with integrated live cache." . I am aware about Snotes# 1825703, 1934307 & 886103, however I do not find them specific to DMO option

We are planning to upgrade and migrate SCM 7.0 EHP2 on Oracle to SCM 7.0 EHP3 on HANA with integrated livecache.

With DMO tool all steps mentioned in Snote#1825703 are carried out or if there are specific manual steps to execute before and after running DMO.

I know we have to install LCAPPS on target Hana but apart from that what are manual steps to carry out in this scenario?

Thanks,

Ambarish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish,

to migrate SCM 7.03 on Oracle to SAP HANA with integrated liveCache, you case use DMO, but the liveCache data will be downloaded to the SCM DB; then the DB will be migrated to SAP HANA; after that the liveCache data will be uploaded to liveCache integrated to SAP HANA.

More details in the SAP notes 1825703 and 2328517.

- Additionally, you could create the SAP message to BC-DB-LCA component & get SAP support, if you need more details on how to run the migration of the liveCache to the liveCache integrated to the SAP HANA.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina