cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The material entered in the sales order is not available,but still the availability control screen is not displayed

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I tried to create an order with the material stock zero ,but still the availability control screen is not displayed!! Only error I get is when doing PGI(VL02N), the error is like this :

"Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use 250 EA : T-AS3 1000 0001"

where T-AS3 is my material code for plant 1000 and storage location 0001.

Is there anything missing in my system configuration that is not triggering the "availability control screen" error when creating sales order with VA01??

Please advice

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in customizing Transaction VOV6 the ATP field of your schedule line type.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The error is due to that  dont have stock as you mention above,and for availability check

Please check for  availability check at material level ,

Sourabh

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Robert Forster wrote:

Hi,

please check in customizing Transaction VOV6 the ATP field of your schedule line type.

BR

Hi Robert,

Did you mean the 'Availability' check-box that is there under the 'Transaction Flow' section in VOV6?

That is already checked/ticked.

BR

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then you can go for the next Level "Requirement Class" Transaction OVZG

BR

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberts

Thanks again. But what I have to do there in OVZG? I never ran this tcode so I don't know what to configure here.Please help.

Also, since the avail. screen is not appearing at the time of creating order ,do I need to also do some tweaking here in this path -

IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Availabilty Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check ...etc

BR

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the ATP can be configured on multiple Levels.

So next Level would be requirement class customizing which is OVZG.

So please find the assigned requirement classes and check in OVZG the ATP flag.

BR

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I don't know "requirement class customizing",can you plz tell me the steps or provide some links? I also dont what is requirement class ,are these covered in SD module?

I don't think so. So can you plz elaborate as to how to assign requirement classes and also what has this to do with the availability control screen??

Plz help .... i am in complete dark

With Regards

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberts,

Please tell how to find the assigned requirement classes? How to know what requirement classes are there ?

With Regards

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in your SD order the procurement tab.

Here you can find the requirement type.

Requirement type is determined in OVZI.

Rquirement class ist then determined in OVZH and defined in OVZG.

BR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member294672
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually none of these solutions worked but I am thankful to Robert for guiding me and giving some hints.

What worked for me ,is that I have to maintain the MRP tab in MMR.

Anyways thanks to all of you.

BR

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata

availability control screen is not displayed

The screen is called "Delivery Proposal Screen". This controlled through config for Avail.check rule (Rule for transferring the results of the availability check) in TCode OVZJ: Sales Area: Default Values for Availability Check (SPRO Path - IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check - Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning - Define Default Settings). For Delv proposal screen, maintain option E or D in field "Avail.check rule".

Mind you there is no relationship between above mention config for Delv proposal and TOR - Requirement Type.

Thanks, JP