cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design of a MR app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Recently I tried to convince my manager to move to Fiori/UI5 from Webdynpro, so he asked me to create create couple of sample app and give a demo to the higher management. He also provided some rough requirement from end user's point of view:

First app: Imagine you are a Medical representative(MR). Your job is to travel the city from morning to evening and and meet potential clients. Now when you login to the app in the morning, it'll show you a list of paths. Each path will have information on how many potential client you can cover if you choose that path and the total distance you have to travel.

I know the requirement is not very clear but he left the rest of the design for me to decide.

Second App: Create an app that can replace VA01/VA02/VA03.

Now I know that there may be some app designed by SAP as sample which does the exact same thing. But my company hasn't bought the license for SAPUI5 yet and the onus is on me to convince them. I only have access to the HCP trial account. Also no Odata, I've to do the whole thing with JSON model.

Can you please give me some idea on the design/technical implementation on the above two.

Any types of suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as your second requirement is concerned, you can visit the SAP Fiori Demo Cloud Launchpad at - https://demo-fioritrial.dispatcher.hana.ondemand.com/sites?helpset=trial&sap-client=001

Here you can demo the Create Sales Order, Change Shipping Address apps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, will check.