Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 - One-time customer

former_member214084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

This discussion is in reference to

We are using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 to create sales order, and it works fine.

The problem comes with one-time-account customers. We need to inform the vat number in field STCD1. And trhough the bapi we have only found field VAT_REG_NO in table ORDER_PARTNERS, but it fills GDF_STCEG instead of GDF_STCD1.

So my question is, how can I fill the field GDF_STCD1 using BAPI_SALESORDER_ CREATEFROMDAT1 with one-time customers?

I am facing a similar issue , when trying to create a sales order contract through se37 : SD_SALES_DOCU_MAINTAIN , I am passing VAT no. for one time customer at Sold-to-party level but it when order is created at header partner level  passed VAT no is  visible at Sip-to-party.

SD_SALES_DOCU_MAINTAIN & standard creation of sales order are behaving exactly same way.

Let me know  I can share some screen shots if required.

Is it a standard behaviour of SAP or I am missing anything in data entry ?

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The old discussion was answered, is there any reason the answer didn't work for you? Did you read the SAP note? I'm confused...

0 Kudos

Hi Drashti,

how can I fill the field GDF_STCD1 using BAPI_SALESORDER_ CREATEFROMDAT1 with one-time customers?

Answer> Try doing implicit enhancement in BAPI

Go to SE37-> BAPI_SALESORDER_ CREATEFROMDAT1 -> Edit ->Enhancement Options -> Show Implicit Enhancement -> Notice "" at start and end of FM.

Go and Double click on "" , it ll open an editor for you... Go and name your enhancement and put in a code as following :

If account Group = 'One Time Customer'

GDF_STCD1 = ORDER_PARTNERS - VAT_REG_NO .