cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO and Invoice Pricing Same

former_member242511
Participant

Hi All,

How to acheive STOcondition types to flow from STO to invoice?

1. As i understand that in copy control  we can maintain Price Control as PO.

Q:- I want to copy only 4 condition types out of 10 condition types from PO.

2. Howto make pricing of Invoice same as that of PO?

Q- as access seq in MM will not have parameters like Dist Channel,div etc.

Reg.

Antaa21

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

You need to do the following configuration to flow po condition type amounts in sales invoices.

1. Create same condition types (condition type of PO) through v/06. If you want to flow the value of PB00 in invoice from PO then create a condition type PB00 in sales through V/06. The settings inside condition type PB00 may differ from PO.

2. Include those conditions in your pricing procedure used for STO.

3. In copy control maintain price source as PO.

Now test the cycle.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antaa,

We should understand PO condition are used for purchasing prospective or vendor prospective however the invoice of STO /STO invoice is sales prospective/ customer prospective.

If you really wants to use PO conditions in sales invoice/sto invoice you can achieve it through Reference condition type.

Suppose PO condition = PM00

Invoice Condition          = PR00

suppose PO condition type is PM00 and you want to copy the value of PM00 from PO to STO invoice in Pr00 then you should assign PM00 and reference App cat: EF to sales Condition type PR00.

Note: Access sequence of both condition type should be same only. move over only those condition tables which have same fields in both sales and purchase.

Remember: in this case manual changes in PM00 or PR00 will not reflect to opposite document or vise versa.

I believe this will work in your case.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma