cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under a Single Access Sequence Multiple Condition Table

biplab_das3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Its true that under a single access sequence multiple condition table can exists. If I create multiple condition type like Customer Discount/Material Discount etc. how could I relate those condition type with different condition tables that I created under a same access sequence?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Biplab,

The information what you provide here is not sufficient. I am not getting what do you want?

1. Do you want to know how condition table assign to access sequence? / how condition table assign to access sequqnce?
biplab_das3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mistry,

Thanks for being response. Actually I would like to say that, suppose I create condition types like following:

• Condition Type for Base Price: ZK10
  • Condition Type for Material Discount: ZK11
  • Condition Type for Customer discount: ZK12

Normally we do create condition table & Access Sequence for every condition type individually. My question is If I create a single Access Sequence and under that if I assign my 3 condition table that I created for condition type then how those condition table will relate to my Condition type? Suppose:

• Table 670: Created for Base Price
  • Table 671:Created for Material Discount
  • Table 672: Customer Discount

Now all the above table suppose I assigned in a Acc.Seq. ZBAS. So how system will find that Condition Table 670 is for condition type ZK10 i.e. Base Price.

ash08830
Explorer
0 Kudos

Value for ZK10 will be determined by the condition record you maintain for ZBAS and that would be a positive value as per the definition of condition type (Price).  For other condition types (discount)  it would be a negative value.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Biplab,

In VK11, you create a condition record for price condition type ZK10.

Go to table level, here SAP "stores" the condition records and "assigns" those to the orders, where applicable.

SE16N

input table A670

in the initial screen, give condition type = ZK10 and F8

You will see the link -

Application, Condition type, variable key (fields from the condition table), Valid To and From, condition record no.

This is how system links condition type with condition table,

for every different condition type.

For other condition types, do the same exercise with A###

TW

Added: This is the same concept for all functionalities (output, account assignment etc. etc.) which use condition technique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Biplab,

Lets discuss about the basic of pricing. How a condition type finds condition table?

A condition type is assigned to Access sequence and access sequence is assigned to condition tables. That's how a condition type finds the required key combination for maintaining condition record.

You have three condition types but one access sequence with all key combinations required for respective condition types. Since you have created one access sequence, So you need to assign all the three condition types with same access sequence.But while creating condition record you need to choose the right key combination for condition type. 

The condition types are never going to find the required key combination automatically. It will access all key combinations maintained under access sequence. Hope it helps you.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Biplab,

Don't mind BUT you should search on SCN forum first before putting this question here. there are a lot of material on SCN forum. Anyway Typewriter has explain well how system pick condition table.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Biplab,

I agree with Prashant. Today internet and self study can give anyone answers to 99% of the questions in SD. Add to that daily study of F1 help and observing standard SD.

Internet and Sandbox could be the greatest teachers

Best,

TW

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Biplab Das,

Let me take your example and explain you.

Here you have 3 Condition type.

• Condition Type for Base Price: ZK10
  • Condition Type for Material Discount: ZK11
  • Condition Type for Customer discount: ZK12

All above condition types are Item condition type. Now you have created one access sequence containing three tables. No issue if you assign same access sequnce to all three condition type.

Now your doubt is how it will trigger price. Right?

As we know, we have option to matin condition record. (T-code - VK11)

We can maitin the condtion record for all 3 condtion type by seleting any table combination which you had mantion below.

If system satisfied that condtion, it will trigger price for the same.

Dont forget the use of condtion type and its contorl. Condtion type cotrol helps you to determine the condtion type behavior in pricing.

In this if you have any doubt you can ask.

But my answer is there is nothing wrong if you assign same access sequence to mutiple condtion type. SAP has given many option to achieve desired result.

Some of the following topics of pricing will clear your doubt pls go through that.

Condtion Exclusion:

Condition Exclusion - Pricing and Conditions (SD-BF-PR) - SAP Library

Condition Supplements;

Condition Supplements - Pricing and Conditions (SD-BF-PR) - SAP Library

Exclusion indicator;

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You assign the access sequence in the condition type Customer Discount/ Material Discount configuration.

The condition tables in access sequence help in triggering the condition records with validity into your sales order.

In access sequence we do have exclusive flag to avoid multiple condition records.

Regards,

SRK