cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post GATP unconfirmed TAN line only.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue:

After Availability check happened through GATP (RBA) the sales order line item in ECC with item category TAN is only remaining in Sales Order.

The line item is unconfirmed with 0 quantity, though sufficient stock is available in both ECC and APO system.

Observations:

Same issue replication is not happening in our quality system (with same settings as in production)

In Production, the issue does not happen all the time.

Kindly help me understand the possible reasons and appropriate solution (if any), for above issue.

Note: Let me know if more info required.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kunalesh,

I think you're talking about VA02 ?  How does it work when you enter a new line item ? Does it work as expected respecting the ATP ?

On a high level it looks to me as an issue with missing SAP notes ? (or) some custom coding in your system. You should raise a ticket to SAP after replicating it.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

When any material is entered in a line item along with qty in VA01, after hitting enter, system should perform availability check from APO and then it should confirm the qty as a TAN line (subitem), as TAPA being the higher level item.

But in my case, after availability is done, only TAN line is remaining in order (no TAPA line), which is unconfirmed with 0 quantity. (sufficient stock is there)

This issue is temporary in nature and replication is not happening.

I suspect some ECC-APO sync or link issue (while RFC call), but then looking for anything concrete.

Thanks & Regards

Kunalesh

former_member200970
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kunalesh,

Observations:

Same issue replication is not happening in our quality system (with same settings as in production)

In Production, the issue does not happen all the time.

As per my understanding though there is a sufficient stocks for a particular material the orders are not confirmed.

Please execute this report /SAPAPO/CCR of which select the suitable options in stocks to be checked and execute the report.

Try to find out any differences exists. Select the appropriate action which is suggested by the system and then try to trigger the GATP.

Best Regards

Arvind Pabba

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunalesh,

Based on what I understood; you have sub item replacing the main item with 0 confirmation. I would first recommend to see the results in the APO Delivery proposal screen. What was it showing ? Was it showing full correct sub item confirmation ? If yes - you need to debug the ECC user exits as it is very likely something had been messed up.

Alternatively, ensure that the TQAs are not unnecessarily blocking the quantity. You can see that in //AC06 transaction.

Without a proper replicable example., it is difficult to hint the exact answer.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

First you need to see if ATP check is happening properly, in ECC / GATP. Check by doing a manual ATP check on the line item in VA02 by clicking on Check Item Availability. It is very much possible that there is no substitution happening in your case and hence only TAN item, this can be because of multiple reasons. I can think of these:

- ATP check integration model not active for your mat-plant combination and check is happening in ECC

- ATP check happening in APO, but no RBA.

- RBA happening but no condition records / rules maintained that meets the criteria.

The best thing to do here would be to do online ATP check and see what is happening.

Best Regards

Parth Soneji