cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation of CUAN_COMMON_SRV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

as I couldn't find something special on help.sap.com/mkt ... or only import guidance respectively.

Is there a precise documentation for sending requests to Hybris Marketing via central service CUAN_COMMON_SRV, how to build special queries analogous to those the UI sends to HANA and backend itself.

The use case is that Hybris Marketing is promoted as stand alone solution - how can we handle Marketing as data management platform (DMP) and consume data by any other platform or best of breed solution?

By the way - export as csv is not an option 🙂

Thanks.

Cheers

Timo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo

please have a look at the Data Management Guide (fka Inbound interface guide) under

http://help.sap.com/mkt   .

Since ODATA is standard technology we do not describe in the guide in particular how odata works etc or how to setup an odata client / middleware.

did that help a bit ?

best regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I know this one - I thought there would be a similar description; but I found some nice hints in the SDN for further testings.

I was not looking for setup middleware and such, but if there are conventions that are special to Hybris Marketing (or restrictions).

Basically a kind of guideline for the data model (as for the inbound) - what can I select (most of the time I have to use the database keys and such) ... and what's the best way to create the querie via odata, are there performance issues etc.

Let's call it best practice OData calls to Hybris Marketing

But fine for now.

Thanks a lot.

Timo