Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignement and sales order - availability check

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have only one material and I want to have a gATP check to that material in APO for the standard sales orders (order type OR) and I want to have availability check to that material in ECC for the consignment process (example -order type LA).

Consignment, Ret.Pack process and empty process gATP will not support but I want to have availability check in ECC itself for these doc types.

but for standard sales order I want to have availability check in APO.

Any guess How we can do the set up above mentioned requirement?

one material - availability check in APO for standard sales order and the same material availability check in ECC for consignment sales order and ret.pack process.

How?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop

As far as I understand, if you have the ATP check integration model active for that material-plant - the ATP check is going to happen in APO always. This is SAP standard.

If you do not want the ATP check to happen in APO for certain critera - you will have to do an enhancement which at run time will call ECC AVAILIBILITY_CHECK FM instead of making an RFC call to BAPI_APO_ATP_CHECK (APO).

Please get this checked with your technical guy - has to be simple. However, I do not understand the reason why you would like to do something like this. Does not make much business sense. May be you can explain more for everyone's benefit here.

Best Regards

Parth Soneji

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasnop,

When you say you do not want to execute gATP check for the consignment orders; do you mean you always confirm them 100% irrespective of the available stock ? Is this the reason why you do not want the ATP check to be executed in gATP ?

1. Did you think of assigning different schedule line category based on different document types ?

2. Did you think of modifying a different requirement class based on sales order type ?

If the above two doesn't work -

3. Did you think of modifying the requirement class / check mode to suppress the ATP check using the ATP check user exit in ECC side ( EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 ) ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

May I know the reason for such business rule?  What you like to achieve by not using APO-GATP for confirming consignment order?

Thank you

Satish Waghmare