cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web IDE testing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've encountered an error when I testing an application made with Mater/Detail template and northwind v2 odata in WebIDE.

The messsage is like this and i don't know what is wrong...

{

"message": "HTTP request failed",

"headers": {

"DataServiceVersion": "1.0;",

"Content-Type": "application/json"

},

"statusCode": "400",

"statusText": "Bad Request",

"responseText": "{\r\n\"error\": {\r\n\"code\": \"\", \"message\": {\r\n\"lang\": \"en-US\", \"value\": \"Query options $orderby, $inlinecount, $skip and $top cannot be applied to the requested resource.\"\r\n}\r\n}\r\n}"

}

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shouri,

By the sounds of it, then in your odata service url you have added a $ parameter of some kin, which is causing it to fail. Can you send the request header from the debugger for us to have a look?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

this one?

Shouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shouri,

Not exactly. You are in the webide. Run the application with the debugger open. In the network you will have a red line which is causing your error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, this one, right?

what should I set as destination property in hcp instead?

*Added : I changed my destination setting as the console says, but I'm not using es1 for this demo app...

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i got this, but still have same error on testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shouri,

From your first screendump you have executed the application. The following are in the layout editor in Webide. In here you won't see your bindings. You need to execute the application for us to see the debug trail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Sorry I happened to open the layout editor, so please ignore the layout editor screen in the last screenshot...

i tested the app and it opened another tab, which is not in the screenshot.

and it says same error message.

Shouri