cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing : Auto Condition Populate via routine

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru, My Client requires a auto condition population under quotation. The requirement is as follow below, Few condition are manually update the on that base we need to populate auto condition type via routine. I had created routine under req.typ column of PP. Example: Condition A , B, C, are manually updated and on the manual condition we need to populate condition D auto. A = 20 : Manual B = 10 : Manual C = 10 : Manual D =  Calculation A/B*100 (need to populate auto) .. But it is no coming under percentage value. The value is reflecting as value not percentage. Could you help us to achieve this. Thanks in advance.. Regards, Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kundan,

Auto Condition populated in sales order or billing are not possible through standard SAP config. How ever you can enter manual condition A/B/C/D while sales/billing doc process which will put the respective values automatically.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kundan,

What is the Calculation Type mentioned in the Condition Type? Hope it is percentage based.

Also speak to your abaper, I believe in system the value of some conditions are 10.00 but 100.00. Probably this is impacting the calculation that is done by the custom routine.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Then your routin should change xkomv-kbetr not xkwert.

hope helps.