cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Auto update of Change Adivsory Board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charm Experts,

I need a help to auto-update of few fields in CRM Request for Change webgui screen, Like Change Advisory Board , Impact and Risk based on the approval procedure.

I had 3 approval procedure

a.) Minor

b.) Major

c.) Normal

I had only Approval procedure as option to fill this fields automatically in General data.

Please help me to achieve using the BRFPLUS. I had tried with BRFPLUS but not able  make through successfully.

Regards

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

In order to setup the automatic determination of the fields, you will need to create a custom implementation method and a custom BRF+ function.

Please take a look at the standard implementation method AI_SDK_DETERMINE_SUPPORT_TEAM, used in ITSM action SMIN_STD_FIND_PARTNER_FDT for the automatic determination of support team.

This method is calling the BRF+ function and is responsible to send the CRM transaction data (priority, for example) as input of the BRF+ rule.

The BRF+ function will receive the data (priority), process the rules and return the support team.

Finally, the method will receive the support team and will update the CRM transaction.

So, what you will need to adapt is the following:

1- Information send

Selected approval procedure.

2- Result from BRF+

CAB

Risk

Impact

Please check this blog for an example:

Cheers,

Fernando