cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying requirements for schedule line data doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks!

I faced a problem with copy conditions when i'm coping one sales order to another.

For example:

I have SO-1(Type ZS11) :

10 Material1 5 pcs.

20 Material2 5 pcs. (declined VBAP-ABGRU=1)

And i want to copy it to Sales order (ZS16) via t-code VA01.

I set copy requirments 301 "Item rejection reas."

and Copying requirements for schedule line data 201 "Gen.sched.line data" both a standart.

There are some kind of bug in SAP algorythm, because in my case

SAP Launch 301 two times, and delete position 20 from new document, and after that it should launch 301, but before it, it for som reason launch 301 again (with posnr=20), then get  SUBRC=1 and after that program 201 never started.

If position 20 wasn't declined - program works well. All configuration settings in SPRO done correctly.

I'm just intresting how can i launch program 201 in my case. Moreover, I want to use program other than 201 (to calculate my own quantity for position 10), I just use it for example - to show that standart settings work incorrect.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, you have to explain what is the business process which warrants you to create two sale orders.  In standard, we normally create sale order referencing either a quotation or a contract. 

Now coming to your two queries, routine 301 will work in such a way that when you create a sale order referencing a preceding document, system would copy only if the line item is not complete or set reason for rejection

Similarly, routine 201 has certain validations such that it would copy certain fields in certain circumstances and not sure, in your case what is not happening

G. Lakshmipathi